- 13th is a documentary by Ava Duvernay. Netflix has made this film available for free on YouTube. (100 minutes)
- “When They See Us” a four-part miniseries by Ava Duvernay on Netflix
- “Me and White Supremacy” by Layla F. Saad
- “How To Be An Antiracist” by Ibram X. Kendi
- “Radical Dharma” by Rev. angel Kyodo wililams, Lama Rod Owens, with Jasmine Syedullah, PhD.
- “White Fragility” by Robin DiAngelo
There are many existing organizations that have been doing amazing diversity, justice, and anti-racism activism and need support to continue and thrive. These are only a few: